Thursday, May 14, 2015

More on Irrational Thinking

Honest people don't always have tons of friends, but the ones they do have are REAL ones. However one chooses to perceive the honesty, integrity, ethics, and values I discuss and live every day of my life is merely a reflection of their own personal feelings and issues, of which I have no control. I just keep moving forward and continue to live every single day focusing on the things that make me happiest and the things that truly matter.

There are *some* people who seem to think that clearly I am suffering, sad, negative, or upset in some way because I do not dress up or accessorize with the dead corpses of others while I gorge myself on their rotting flesh and/or because I point out the moral inconsistency of others while bonding with AMAZING people to stand strong for one of the most inclusive and important social justice movements of our time.

Yeah, I’m suffering horribly…my life sucks and all I think about is sad animals and cry into my kale, which is all I've been able to find to eat for 3 weeks or so.
(that could not possibly be more untrue) ;)


If others would awaken to their own dissonance issues causing them to be unable to rationally analyze vegan ethics (e.g. THINK), they might find out how to confront their own negativity when finding themselves unable to *deal* with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.