Friday, November 21, 2014

Ex-vegan? I Doubt It!



If one is claiming to be an "ex-vegan" then I don't think they actually ever went "vegan" in the first place, no matter how long they may have called themselves "vegan".

Why? Because no vegan becomes an ex-vegan, if they became vegan for vegan reasons!!!

I take the word vegan personally – it MEANS something beyond what I eat or wear…being vegan is WHO I AM. Being vegan is reflective of my morals and embodies everything that matters to me, and should rightfully matter to all of us – compassion, love, nonviolence, and respect for our body and for our planet.

I have heard it said, and worth repeating – just as one would shrink, appalled, from a murderer of children, I now shrink, appalled, from any oppression or murder of the innocent.

Would you change your mind tomorrow and decide murdering children was OK?

No?

Well, that is how I feel about being vegan.

Vegan for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.