Friday, November 7, 2014

Haven't Ever Heard That

When I withdraw from a conversation about being vegan it is NEVER because I feel any rational or valid points have been made to justify the actions and results of using animals. I withdraw because I can tell when further discussion is futile, when people staunchly refute hard core facts and insist on irrational justifications for their behavior. I can easily supply hundreds of excellent, compassionate, generous, wonderful, life-affirming, and SCIENTIFIC benefits for why I liv...e how I live every day, and non-vegans simply do not have that…in fact, from any angle, they have absolutely no rational justification at all, they are just following along with misled convictions and irrational tradition.

Vegans have heard it ALL, except for one thing – a valid rationale to continue on a path that is harmful to so many. Vegans have lots of reasons, and they are really good ones. Valid ones. Ones that completely line up with science, health, environment, compassion, intelligence, morality, empathy, nonviolence, and reality.

[go vegan!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.