Thursday, December 22, 2016

Anything Except the Most Important Thing?

“You look lost in thought, anything I can do to help?”

(hesitates) “People who exploit and hurt animals for sheer personal pleasure…I feel morally obligated to speak up and stand against such horrible injustice, so I was just sitting here working out some thoughts on how to effectively help.”

“I am soooooo with you! How anyone could hurt an animal?!?! I love animals sooooo much!!!! How can I help?”

“Well… you could act the way you say you believe and you could live vegan.”

silence…

- - - - - - - - - - -
(Going vegan is simply about taking personal responsibility for our actions and living in alignment with the morals people already claim to HAVE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.