Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Vegan is Peace



I'm vegan because I opened my eyes and took responsibility for *seeing* the effects of my actions and I quickly came to understand the simple and obvious truth - it is morally reprehensible to not be vegan.

It is abhorrent. Appalling. Horrific. Nonvegans know it too, which is why they pay some psychopath to abuse, exploit, and kill vulnerable beings...so they don't have to *see* for themselves.

I could not live with myself knowing what nonvegans cause if I did not live vegan. Just could not live with myself.

I have heard the screams, I have seen them choking on their blood after their throat was sliced...I have seen the gore spattered everywhere, I have watched them struggle for life and seen the terror and/or pain in their eyes.

I am not like that. I wouldn't do that. I am not that kind of person.

I LOVE living vegan.

Vegan is peace - both internally and globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.