Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Pledge:

I will avoid offering my financial support in any activity that results in cruelty to humans, cruelty to animals, or planetary destruction.

I pledge to always take responsibility for my daily choices, and for shaping a more compassionate future.

I will try to know the truth at all times, but even in unclear times I will do what I feel is right, no matter how hard it is.

I will always choose to live a non-violent, compassionate, cruelty-free, Earth-friendly lifestyle.

I will never step on other people or other Earthlings to make my life easier or better.

I will not knowingly harm other beings under any circumstances.

I will happily share so we can both eat.

I will never learn the meaning of impossible.

I will arise every day with a renewed energy to help others.

There is no aspect of my own life that I will not own.

I will not be wasteful or ungrateful.

I will respect all life.


BE KIND. BE VEGAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.