Sunday, October 19, 2014

I Prefer Feeling


The people I know who have actually killed an animal ALL said, "the first time(s) was/were hard, but then you kind of adjust."

Who WANTS to adjust to taking another's life? Who WANTS to be desensitized? Who WANTS to cultivate what society generally defines as antisocial and psychotic behavior? Who WANTS to murder other individuals for no rational purpose?

Not me. So grateful that is not who I am.
- - - - - - - - -
“Slaughtering an animal, it takes something away from you. It made me physically ill…the first time. The next time around it was a little easier; the next time around it was a little easier…to the point where I didn’t feel anything at all.”
~ Harold Brown, former animal farmer, now works to save lives, not end them
- - - - - - - - -

I prefer to FEEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.