Thursday, October 16, 2014

Love For ALL

As I have said before, if I were to dedicate much of my life to saving dogs and cats, everyone would just think I was an awesome and dedicated animal lover. But because I work to save ALL animals I am viewed as a bit emotional and maybe even irrational. Personally I don’t think NOT causing suffering or death when it can be easily avoided is irrational or overly emotional at all. I also don’t think NOT destroying our ecosystem and wasting tons of resources ...is overly emotional or irrational. My choices are actually based in science – they ALL feel, we don’t NEED to harm them, our ecosystems are collapsing, and they ALL value their own life and are sentient beings – all facts, sans emotion.

Why harm ANY other when we don’t have to? What is irrational is this persistent discrimination that allows humans to continue to judge the value of another life and exterminate individual beings and entire ecosystems at will by brute force. That is what is irrational.

Might does not make right.

GO VEGAN.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Whatever your reason is for being nonvegan, recognize that it is not valid.”
~ Diane Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.