Sunday, October 5, 2014

Yes, It is Ridiculous, I Agree


A typical vegan conversation with a few words changed to emphasize the point of how ridiculous our conversations are:

Person 1: "I love all ‘people’ and I think we should act nonviolently to each other."

Person 2: “I love all ‘people’ too but I can’t stop killing Mexicans.”

Person 1: “Well, that is not love! You can’t kill something and proclaim love!”

Person 2: “I don’t kill a lot of Mexicans, only a few times per month. I do so love all people.” [now getting angry]

Person 1: [still trying to be nice] “That makes no sense! Mexicans value their life and are just as aware as other races. It is discrimination and false beliefs that lead you to kill Mexicans. If you were raised in another country you might prefer killing Americans or Africans…you make NO SENSE whatsoever.”

Person 2: “You always push your belief on others, and you should respect my personal choices. How dare you suggest I don’t love people just because I like killing Mexicans? You are a self-righteous jerk. I’m going to go kill 3 Mexicans now, just because you pissed me off so much!” [storms off]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrespectful or nasty comments will be deleted. Thank you.